I love these little pictures. Thanks for making this auntie smile today. Keep up the good work Mitch! I have no doubt that you have made sure your mom knows who keeps the family calendar these days, enjoy your limited days as the boss!
I agree with Bonnie! It's fun to see frequent pictures of Mitch growing up more and more.
I am amazed at how old and aware he looks in these photos. I was actually just counting up last night and can't believe that he is already 4 months old. Time flies!
I love these little pictures. Thanks for making this auntie smile today. Keep up the good work Mitch! I have no doubt that you have made sure your mom knows who keeps the family calendar these days, enjoy your limited days as the boss!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Bonnie! It's fun to see frequent pictures of Mitch growing up more and more.
ReplyDeleteI am amazed at how old and aware he looks in these photos. I was actually just counting up last night and can't believe that he is already 4 months old. Time flies!